Space Saver Plinth Heater
Have you ever wanted to heat you kitchen or laundry but don’t want to take up valuable room with radiators or wall mounted air conditioners? Then the Space Saver Plinth Heater may be the answer.
The Space Saver plinth heater offers increased flexibility and space in kitchen design as it enables the removal of kitchen radiators or air conditioning units that may be using up valuable wall space. Fitting discreetly into the plinth of a kitchen, the Space Saver provides efficient and effective heat at low level, creating space for extra cupboards, more work surface and additional appliances.
Space Saver is used predominantly for domestic applications where the plinth mounting feature makes it ideal for heating kitchens and utility rooms. Plinth mounting also makes Space Saver ideal for certain non-domestic applications such as reception areas, changing rooms, libraries, etc.
Benefits of a Plinth Heater System
- Eliminates the need for a wall mounted kitchen radiator or air conditioner – freeing up valuable wall space for additional appliances, units and work surface
- Sits neatly in the plinth under a kitchen or laundry unit
- SS80 model is designed to fit in 8cm plinths
- Available in a range of outputs suitable for heating different sized kitchens
- A variety of fascia grille finishes including stainless steel, white, black, brown, chrome, aluminium and gold are available to complement any kitchen design
- Available in hydronic (hot water), all-electric and dual fuel versions
- Low voltage model for bathrooms and other high humidity areas also available
Australian Hydronic Heating and Cooling, a division of AJ’s Plumbing Pty Ltd, can source and install the Space Saver Plinth Heaters for your next kitchen or utility room renovation where you need more cupboard space but don’t want to lose your heating.