Rinnai hot water systems
Rinnai has an extensive range of hot water systems that cater for all Australian households. Each range has specific and unique benefits including high efficiencies, water conservation, safety, versatility as well as guaranteed reliability.
For over 40 years, Rinnai has provided Australians the comfort, convenience and reliability of our appliances. Our innovative products are designed with the environment in mind, with low emission technology and high efficiencies, as well as a host of other great features.
Australian Hydronic Heating and Cooling have extensive experience in repairing Rinnai systems throughout Australia, as well as installing many replacement systems as well. They are a leading manufacturer and offers great warranties on their products. If you are having problems with your current Rinnai hot water system or are thinking about installing a new Rinnai system, contact Australian Hydronic Heating and Cooling for a hassle free service.
You can find out more information about the range of water heaters that Rinnai provide below, and we can source and install each one.
Rinnai Continuous Flow systems
Rinnai became famous in Australia in the 90s with the launch of their INFINITY system, which was a fully electronic gas continuous flow hot water system. Today the INFINITY offers improved efficiency, low emissions and better water conservation.
• Wireless and wired temperature controllers
• Never run out of hot water again
• Compact design allows for easier installation
• Energy efficient and lower running costs
• Status operation monitor on most models
• 12 year heat exchanger warranties
Rinnai hot water storage systems
Rinnai offer a range of electric or gas storage tanks, and heat pumps all in differing sizes so as to meet any requirements.
• HOTFLO system
• 4+ Star energy rating
• 135 and 170 litre storage tanks
• Eight year warranty on the cylinder
• Ideal for fast changeover from old system to new one
• HOTFLO and FLOWMASTER systems available
• Available in a range of sizes from 25 litres up to 400 litres
• Designed to suit the changing water usage of Australian families
• Complete range of element sizes minimises change over costs.
• HOTFLO heat pump system
• Commercial grade stainless steel tank to avoid rusting
• 10 year warranty
• Uses one third less power than equivalent standard electric hot water system